Plan a Visit with Santa
Let’s face it, sometimes the Christmas Spirit just gets a little lost in the long shopping lines, holiday traffic and screaming kids at the mall Santa. But this holiday season you and your family can share the magic of the real Santa together.
Our visit with Santa is a little different, you get to spend time listening to Santa’s stories, singing songs and sharing a magical experience. There are no lines to wait in and kids sit on the floor or move about the room comfortably, getting to know Santa at their own pace. Photographs are allowed so be sure to bring your camera.
How to Book a Personal Visit with Santa
If you’d like to book a personal visit with Santa for your family, business or organization, please contact one of Santa’s special helpers, Tom Williams at:
- Phone: (540) 789-4295
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Santa’s special helpers make sure he gets to all of his visits on time and in one piece! After your initial contact with Tom, they will call you to work out the details. In the meantime, here are Santa’s rates for personal visits. These fees help pay for the reindeer feed and also fund the Santa Cares Project’s non-profit activities throughout the year. Special discounts apply for non-profits and other organizations that may need a little help, so don’t be afraid to ask.
- Personal Visit
- $150/hour with a minimum of one hour, $125 each hour after
- Santa will visit your family or organization decked out in his finest, interact with your guests personally and pose for pictures.
- Santa’s Magical Show
- $250/hour with a minimum of one hour, $125 each hour after
- This if the full Santa experience! Santa will bring his Christmas Chair, musical instruments and his props for a full one-hour show of original stories, music and fun activities. Santa can stay before or after for additional time interacting with guests.
($50 travel fee if outside 50 mile radius)